Manufacturing Product Engineer (220002DL_Dallas)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
Are you looking to grow your career in production at one of the leading semiconductor companies in the world? At Texas Instruments (TI) a Manufacturing Production Engineer manages new product introduction and production support engineering for a specific product or group of products after they have been transferred from design to in-house or outsourced production. They interface with design, process, test, reliability and manufacturing engineering to solve product issues and production problems, as well as developing process improvements to reduce production costs and increase yields.
• Support daily production issues, specifically low yield analysis and disposition.
• Provide detailed analytical study on above issues, and liaise with business units' product engineering team for improvement (test program, hardware, setup, etc.)
• Engage in productivity improvement projects, including yield improvement, test time reduction, test insertion removal, legacy tester conversion, etc
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical & Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics or related
• 5+ years’ work related experience
• Experience with GaN Semiconductor devices
• Experience with Wafer fabrication
• Experience with Device Physics
• Experience with Circuit Analysis
• Experience with Data Analysis
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Problem solving skills, including meticulous attention to details
• Ability to communicate effectively across functional boundaries and with upper management
• Ability to work in stressful situations and arrive at creative and effective solutions
• Ability to think strategically
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.