Supply Chain Process Lead - Columbia, MO (880861900)
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.Position Overview
The Supply Chain Process Lead will conduct reviews to improve supply chain processes and provide governance over Master Data Management & Supply Chain standard work. This effort will optimization our facilities and capabilities and communication across various functions within corporate team, business groups team and business units. The main goal of the job is to help our company to increase efficiency through a focused effort of improving capabilities and reducing costs, while exceeding customer expectations.Duties and Responsibilities
- Track KPIs and report on MDM and supply chains performance.
- Perform data cleansing for accuracy and data alignment across the enterprise.
- Maintain standard work instructions, review and work across manufacturing plants to building awareness and compliance.
- Track KPIs and report on performance and document recommendations for improvements.
- Creates, leads and executes project plans and timelines for supply chain process improvements.
- Work across internal plant materials team to troubleshoot, ensure standards are followed and supports additional gap identification, or training.
- Maintains documentation of key reference information across the organization.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvement
- BS/BA in Logistics, Business Analytics, Mathematics, or a related field or 6+ years combined experience in manufacturing, supply chain, process management, production and /or planning, Inventory management or analytics.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, experience in SAP a plus.
- Previous supply chain experience a plus CPIM/CSCP, Lean, Six Sigma or PMP a plus.
- Strong Analytical mind and strong business acumen.
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and act with urgency.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.