Territory Sales Manager - Houston, TX (880936800)
Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems- Territory Manager Position (Houston, TX)Position Overview
The Houston Territory Manager is responsible for the sales and promotion of Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems products through Distribution to end-users and specifying influences and for attaining assigned sales quotas within a territory.
#LI-RemoteDuties and Responsibilities
- Lead an assigned territory to ensure effective, efficient and economical use of available time and company assets to achieve sales objectives.
- Conduct sales calls on Distributors and all potential users/consumers of Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems products.
- Train distributor personnel to sell and promote Hubbell products; manage distributor inventory/investments to ensure maintenance of accurate inventories to service the trading area and increase the “Return on Investment”.
- Maintain accurate account records and time management.
- Call on and develop current and new industrial, commercial, OEM, institutional and residential customer base.
- Conduct sales training, internal and external, within the District and Region as advised by Field Management.
- Conduct formal sales presentations to various groups, distributors and end-users. Communicate to various types of end-users in a variety of ways, either by letter, telephone, person to person or group meetings, trade shows and business oriented social functions.
- Communicate through district manager on any issues, problems, opportunities, successes and new products.
- Service distributors and end-users while creating demand for the company’s product offering.
- Build rapport and positive relationships with distribution, end-users and specifying influences.
- Communicate through district manager on new products, product modifications and sales tools.
- Serve as a customer information center for literature requests, catalog requests, technical detail, drawings and cross-reference information.
- Act as a liaison between customer and Shelton for successful resolution on any inoperable product.
- Generate renewal paperwork for pricing and approval.
- Handle claim discrepancies between Hubbell and distributor.
- Generate new prospects and qualify sales leads. Route for action.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Contractor, Industrial OEM & MRO sales experience is a plus.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce.
- Valid drivers license and excellent driving record.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.