Job Management Specialist
Job Management Specialist
Motili's technology platform allows property managers, owners, and investors to easily manage repair and replacement jobs. Motili handles all aspects of the job from scheduling to ordering equipment to invoicing, making Motili the single point of contact for all property maintenance and equipment replacement. The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for employees include healthcare and dental insurance, life and long-term disability insurance, 401K, and different types of paid time off. Visit [Register to View] to learn more.
The Job Management Specialist role manages work orders from start to finish, including creating work orders,dispatching contractors, communication with brokers and logging interactions within contractual service levels. Ensures integrated jobs are moving through the process within the agreed upon Service Level Agreement, while maintaining all
client facing and company expectations. Adheres to the Motili Culture related to respect for the individual, service to our customers and striving for excellence.If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at [Register to View] .
Nature & Scope:
- Takes direction from lead and works within well-defined instructions
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures as well as Federal, State and local regulations
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of the industry and job management practices and procedures
- Demonstrated learning skills; ability to quickly learn the aspects of the Company as well as the role
- Knowledge of and proficiency with electronic and information systems
- Strong knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook - Email/scheduling, spreadsheets
- Background using Project Management software tools – preferred
- Excellent customer service background and relationship management skills and negotiation skills
- Problem solving, de-escalating and resolving conflicts within a work setting
- Attention to detail and accuracy, effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to apply discretion, good judgement & decision-making skills and strong work ethics & integrity on the job
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal skills; establish positive work relationships
- Strong team player, results orientated, dedication to excellence and sense of urgency to achieve business objectives
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate account/client needs
- 1-2 years of successful customer service / marketing experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Two-year Technical or Business Degree or equivalent combination of education plus experience desired
- OSHA 10 or 30 training – preferred (As an employee, Motili will pay for this training – online)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
- Work hours may occasionally extend beyond standard including days
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.