Opportunities at Unilever Pot Noodle Factory, Crumlin! (R-38237)
Opportunities at Unilever Pot Noodle Factory, Crumlin
Want to join us in making some of the World’s most iconic Noodles?!
Come and join us at our Pot Noodle factory where we are looking for enthusiastic and driven Individuals to help us make the nations most beloved noodle brand!
We are running recruitment assessments over the coming weeks, which will include a face to face interview and candidates will get the opportunity to see how our product is made on a factory tour. You’ll be able to meet some of the team and hear first-hand about some of the great work and exciting projects that we are currently doing!
We are eager to find people who have a passion for teamwork, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and share knowledge with colleagues. Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment is preferred, however full training will be provided.
Please read more about the roles below & if you think you would be a great addition to the team we’d love to hear from you. To register your interest please submit a copy of your full CV by hitting the “Apply Now” button above! We’ll review your application and contact you if we think you’re a good fit!
- Team Leaders
- Process Operators
- Stores Operators
- Packaging Operators
AVAILABLE ROLES ACROSS THE FOLLOWING WORKING PATTERNS:
- Permanent night shift 10pm to 6am (with a group Friday off work every 4th week)
- Weekend Days working flexible 40 hours i.e. working 6am to 6pm every Saturday and Sunday, plus two flexible 8 hour shifts M-F
- Weekend Nights working flexible 40 hours i.e. working 6pm to 6am every Saturday and Sunday, plus two flexible 8 hours shifts M-F
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Career development opportunities – learning further technical skills and knowledge with the potential to progress towards a Technical Operator role, Team Leader or other opportunities across the factory.
- Defined contribution pension scheme– offering flexibility with 25% benefits envelope contributions
- Annual bonus based on site performance
- Generous employee share scheme
- Employee shop to open shortly – offering discount on Unilever’s products
- Occupational Health & Physio support available
WHAT WE OFFER
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but also our pension scheme, an annual bonus, a free gym, a staff shop and shares. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with our renowned and exciting brands in a flexible and agile environment. We strive to achieve a family-friendly culture and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
Cyber criminals advertise fake job adverts with prestigious employers as a way of stealing information or even defrauding individuals out of money.
In the most sophisticated cases, they will set up fake websites, which have a similar address to companies like Unilever. They even conduct fake telephone interviews and then offer candidates a role with the proviso they pay a fee for background checks or to cover work visa costs. These types of attacks are becoming more common as more people are looking for employment in the economic climate.