Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our Maintenance Supervisor position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for leading and managing the maintenance team through coordination of resources and activities for all maintenance functions in the plant and will provide the technical link between maintenance functions and production needs. Ensures department’s performance is meeting Company goals and objectives including safety, quality, cost, and on-time delivery goals. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.Qualifications
Knowledge & Skills:
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting of PLC based control systems using Allen Bradley and Siemens software
- Understanding servo drives and motors and control systems is desired
- Strong working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic systems and troubleshooting the same
- Knowledge of TPM practices and processes
- Highly effective analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills required
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel and database applications
- Effective organizational and time management skills required
- Excellent leadership skills; able to envision, develop, direct, manage, delegate responsibility and authority and drive employee engagement
- Strong team player, results orientated, dedication to excellence and sense of urgency to achieve business objectives
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply good judgement, decision making skills, strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- 7+ years of maintenance experience preferably within a high volume manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of leadership experience required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- College Degree –Preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
- Large manufacturing environment requiring use of PPE. Must be flexible with work hours to expand outside of normal schedule as needed.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.