Warehouse Coordinator - San Antonio, TX (889720600)
We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to delivery area, and load merchandise. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused and have good problem-solving skills.
• Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Welcome delivery trucks
• Receive and track shipments
• Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
• Tag and label merchandise
• Box, wrap and pack the merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
• Prepare all orders for shipment
• Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
• Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift/reach)
• Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment.
High School Diploma or Accredited General Equivalency Diploma
• Some warehousing experience preferred
• Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage, but not necessary
• Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker
• some experience with shipping software [Register to View] WorldShip/Fedex.com)
• Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
• Team player
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem solver.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.