Quality Engineer 1 (2022-20102)
Quality Engineer 2
Daikin is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Quality Engineer position. The Quality Control Engineer is responsible for the continuous improvement of the organization’s product quality and procedure adherence to ensure quality consistency. Reviews quality standards, tolerances and engineering changes. Evaluates engineering changes for existing product, outsourced parts, processes and subassemblies. Analyzes engineering specifications and manufacturing processes for new introduced products, develops test plans and quality testing equipment. Investigates and analyzes complex quality problems, recommends solutions and takes corrective action. The Quality Engineer works towards the Company’s goals and objectives to ensure ISO compliance and ensure products are made of the highest quality standards . If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website [Register to View] and submitting your resume.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Works within knowledge.
- May provide training/guidance to floor auditors and new QA engineers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and techniques – fishbone, 5-why’s etc.
- Experience in ISO 9001 & 14001 environments.
- AS 400/MAPICS database or similar database experience.
- Working knowledge with Gagetrak or any other gage tracking tools.
- Experience in developing pokeyokes.
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office-Excel, Word and email – Using Excel to import/extract data, analyze and create charts and tables.
- Ability to create sophisticated documents and forms in a Business System format
- Prefer experience as internal or lead ISO auditor.
- Working knowledge of Lean principles.
- Six Sigma certification preferred.
- 7 plus years of experience in an engineering role in an HVAC manufacturing environment
- Certification credentials in ISO 9001/14001 is preferred
- Six Sigma certification is preferred
Bachelors Degree in an Engineering Field
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.