Logistics Lead 1 (2022-20089)
Logistics Lead 1
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our Logistics Lead position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The Logistics Lead supports the Supervisor in inventory control and materials movement while ensuring the team is following procedures that will aid in meeting the Company’s objectives for cost-effective utilization of materials, safety, quality and on-time delivery of product and parts. The Lead is responsible for training and monitoring warehouse employees to ensure they understand and follow all work instructions, perform work efficiently, accurately and safely, while following good housekeeping procedures. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated working knowledge warehouse systems and practices; processing inbound and outbound FTLs, Will Calls, WMS and scanning equipment
- Working knowledge and certifications of operating forklifts and reach trucks (Requires successful completion of in-house training and certification). Must be able to operate industrial trucks safely and efficiently while following all safety protocols and work instructions to transfer product timely and without causing damage
- Strong knowledge of PKMS, MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, & MAPICS
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and written with both internal and external customers and departments
- Ability to train, coach and mentor others, ability to develop positive working relationships among employees
- High level of attention to detail and data accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Strong problem solving skills and compliance oriented.
- Ability to apply good judgement, decision-making skills, strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Results orientated, dedication to excellence and sense of urgency to achieve business objectives
- 5+ years of warehouse experience and operating industrial lift trucks.
- High School diploma or GED
- Forklift and Reach Truck certification (successful completion of in-house training and certification)
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.