Project Planner (PMO) (2022-20126)
Project Planner (PMO)
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our Project Planner position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The Project Planner works with the project teams creating project schedules in utilizing Microsoft Project and PWA. This role is responsible facilitating discussions within the project teams to develop and agree on cross functional project schedules. The Project Planner is also responsible for developing revisions to the schedule as needed throughout the life of the projects. The incumbent will assist in the development of and answer questions during the development of the regular PMO reports. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Extensive use of Microsoft Project including creating and maintaining, ease of use with predecessors being able to manipulate the data in a timely manner, call out items of attention (date pushes due to scope change or increase in duration)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective collaboration & relationship management skills with project team, business partners, vendors, etc.
- High level of attention to detail and effective problem solving skills
- Project Focus: Understands, anticipates, and meets business and project needs
- High levels of multi-tasking are required and quick adaptability to change
- Ability to manage through influence / leverage partnerships
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
- Consistently delivers on commitments, takes initiative, has a bias toward action, takes responsibility, shows individual accountability, has a sense of urgency, makes timely decisions
- Ability to apply good judgement, strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- 3 + years experience managing enterprise level projects end to end and technical projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or other related field from an accredited university, with over 3 years of experience in managing corporate-wide and/or projects
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.