IT, HR Systems - Payroll & Benefits Lead (893008300)
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.Posting Address
St. Louis, MO
Any Hubbell Office Location
This is a Functional Subject Matter Expert role responsible for IT support services for Benefits and Payroll workstreams and act as an experienced, senior level liaison between the business leaders and the rest of the enterprise IT team. This position will work directly with the Benefits and Payroll business owners to define and execute user, system, and project requirements for new and existing applications and will lead IT related initiatives partnering with Internal IT Developers and Third-party vendors.Duties and Responsibilities
Lead and Execute Support ticket intake and resolution process for Benefits and Payroll Systems
Study and understand the mapping between HRIS and Benefits and Payroll systems integrations.
Lead Issue Resolution meetings on Benefits and Payroll Integration files with Business process owners and third-party vendors
Collaborate with Internal IT developers and Third-party Vendor Technical team on Development for integration error resolution.
Document business needs and determine development impact to current system processing.
Accountable for Integration file feed error resolution and ensuring the Integrations are supported on day-to-day basis.
Lead and execute testing of Integrations file issue resolutions collaborating with Business Analysts and third-party vendor teams.
Lead and execute Business case intake process for new Benefits and Payroll Systems Integrations with HRIS.
Work with users in defining user, system, and project requirements for new and existing applications.
Identify system enhancements, document business needs, and determine development impact to current system processing.
Play a key role in the planning, testing, documenting and implementation of system enhancements and conversions.
Act as functional lead on creating new Integration file feeds design and mapping between HRIS and third-party vendor applications.
Write functional Design specifications for new integrations/ file feeds.
Accountable for successful implementation on new integrations.
Collaborate with Internal IT developers and Third-party Vendor Technical team on Development for new benefits integrations between HRIS and third-party vendor applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business
- 5 years’ experience with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central configuration
- Ability to work in onshore/ offshore support model
- Hands-on Experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central Data Loads
- 7 years’ experience with third party integrations design
- 5 years’ experience with Health & Welfare Benefits Systems Integrations
- 5 years’ experience with Retirements Benefits Systems Integrations
- 5 years’ experience with Payroll Systems Integrations
- Experience with CPI Integration middleware
- Ability to maintain and monitor multiple business activities working with Business Owners and Developers.
- Experience with SuccessFactors Integration Center
- Familiarity with SF API Integrations.
- Good familiarity with software development processes.
- Highly proficient in PC usage; experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex information to IT/Application peers, business teams, and senior management
- Familiarity with ADP Payroll, Ceridian Dayforce Payroll, Revolution Payroll etc.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.