Delivery & Install Driver
**This position offers a $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for new Ricoh Team Members!!
Starting pay is $20+
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
- Ensures all paperwork is signed and properly processed, as required.
- Loading/ Off-loading trucks may apply.
- Helps train new Delivery Drivers on new products - proper loading, where applicable.
- Follows all accident/incident reporting guidelines and procedures
- Conducts cycle counts and inventory reconciliation when required.
- Reconcile inventory at the end of the day based on route completion and report discrepancies.
- Meets appropriate productivity/quality standards relative to assigned job responsibility as outlined by manager.
- Responsible for an inventory value of up to $1,000,000.
- Overnight stays may be required.
- Operation and use of warehouse equipment, i.e., forklift, stair climber, pallet jack, is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Safe driving record and History
- On line technical training focused on networking and installation
- On the Job training with field technicians at customer location and or at Transfer Center
- Eligibility to drive a commercial vehicle according to FMCSR regulations.
- Must maintain valid driver's license in accordance with company policy.
- Minimum two years of medium-duty truck driving experience is required.
- Pass a road Test
- Valid and current medical card is required
- Be at least 20 years of age, properly licensed in his or her current state of residence.
- High school diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Valid commercial driver's license is required if applicable per state
- Ability to read maps and electronic GPS
- Overnight stays may be required based on DOT regulations or Peak Periods.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits