VFD Service Support Technician (2022-20274)
VFD Service Support Technician
AirReps, a member of Daikin Industries is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our VFD Service Support Technician position at our Bellevue, WAlocation.
Support the service group and sales staff in by doing startup, service, and troubleshooting VFD’s as well as doing training on these topics.
Air Reps offers distinct advantages in solving challenging problems that often arise in HVAC design and installation projects. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to any HVAC challenge. Instead, Air Reps employs some of the most creative minds in the business who can provide innovative answers that stand the test of time.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.Qualifications
Nature & Scope:
- The work is typically performed in field environment with visits to multiple customer sites on a daily basis. The ability to work in all weather conditions is a requirement.
- Work is performed in construction site conditions with running equipment. The noise level is typically moderate and sometimes loud. Hearing protection is often required.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Computer skills required to operate factory diagnostic and commissioning programs.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.