System Administrator 1 (2022-20345)
System Administrator 1
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our System Administrator position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. TResponsible for the daily maintenance of the COUPA procure to pay (P2P) solution. Responsibilities include but not limited to vendor maintenance, workflow management and compliance, training, user assistance, license management, liaison with procurement, introduction of new applications, coordination with COUPA Software Inc. administrative support and outside consultants. Actively works with GOODMAN users and serves as a liaison with GOODMAN internal audit. Ensures that COUPA properly interfaces with DAIKIN’s ERP systems. Routinely works with DAIKIN’s independent auditors and internal audit for J-SOX compliance. This role will be critical to the success of developing and scaling financial controls that still allow for our business to move at a high velocity.If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining procedures clearly.
- Strong analytical skills and process driven mindset
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and maintaining systems and infrastructure related issues.
- Passion for technology and a strong desire to learn and enhance skill set
- Solid reasoning and problem solving skills
- Strongly self-motivated with the ability to multi-task, deal effectively with ambiguity, and work independently without supervision.
- High attention to detail and ability to work within stringent deadlines.
- Strong Excel skills, including Pivot table and V-lookup
- Experience with internet and web technology is preferred.
- Data mapping
- P2P Knowledge/experience is preferred
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in related field (systems administration)
- 3 plus years of customer service experience in high-volume environment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- A college degree is preferred in information systems / information technology.
- Microsoft certification (MCSE, MCP) and/or CDA is preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.