Analyst Fixed Asset (2022-20402)
Fixed Asset Analyst
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our Fixed Asset Analyst position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The Fixed Asset Analyst will be responsible for project-based CAPEX functional needs, progress tracking of CARs and financial data maintenance and analysis. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.Qualifications
Knowledge & Skills:
- High level of expertise with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy with ability to analyze data, identify trends and report findings
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively train others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish positive work relationships and effective collaboration skills
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal relationship and relationship management skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills including ability to effectively shift priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to apply good judgement, decision making skills including strong work ethics and integrity
- Ability to achieve the desired results – high quality work, on-time deliverables and reduction in costs
- Willingness to work with diverse personalities at all levels of management
- Extensive walking and lifting thirty pounds at times
- 2 plus years of supply chain experience (sales or purchasing), equipment related experience preferred
- 1 plus years of working in a Manufacturing environment
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business required or equivalent work experience
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.