Quality Lead (2022-20378)
Quality Lead 1 - 2nd Shift
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our Quality Lead position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The Lead QA Auditor is responsible for all aspects of the internal quality systems audit program, including, but not limited to: audit planning, execution, follow-up and re-audit to ensure ISO compliance. Maintaining audit systems and information management. QA auditor reviews protocols, qualification, and validation procedures documented by the organization. The QA Auditor is expected to follow the procedures and drive consistency of criterion and auditing best practices across the organization. If a manufactured product does not meet quality specifications, the QA Auditor investigates and reports the findings. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.Qualifications
Knowledge & Skills:
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with teams and build relationships
- Ability to focus and high level of attention to detail and accuracy and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to understand how to use mechanical and electrical test equipment/digital test devices
- Familiar with use and understanding of basic measurement tools such as Calipers, Micrometer, and Height Gauge and use of power tools and hand tools
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be independent and self-disciplined, allowing for timely audit report submission and follow up
- Ability to understand and prepare basic statistical information
- Ability to input data in to computer systems or databases
- Ability to interpret and follow work policies and procedures including safe work practices
- 2 years of technical training in HVAC preferred or 5 years of equivalent experience as an auditor in an HVAC facility
- 3 years’ experience as a QA auditor/inspector for fabrication and/or finished goods production line
- Strong understanding of the ISO 9001/14001 requirements
- High School diploma or GED
- Vocational / Technical training and certification strongly preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.