Logistics Customer Service Representative 2 (2022-20341)
Logistics Customer Service Representative
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P., is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative position within our Logistics organization located at our DTTP - Waller, TX facility. This position responds to customer’s inquiries or complaints regarding the organization’s products or services. Determines best method to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to the organization’s policies. Must be knowledgeable of the organization’s products, services, procedures and practices. Responsible for order management by handling all the details from purchase order to shipment of product.
The Logistics CSR helps develop and improve phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Responsible for meeting established sales quotas. Monitors competitive activity and trends within territory. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.
Why Work with Us?
- Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
- Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Knowledge & Skills:
- HVAC product knowledge and market knowledge
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Problem solving, deescalating and resolving conflicts
- Effective verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Strong team player, results orientated, dedication to excellence and sense of urgency to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to use good judgement and strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- Quality focus – attention to detail and accuracy and effective documentation skills
- Ability to analyze and process Information
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including prioritizing skills to complete projects on time.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook – and data entry
- 3 – 6 years of customer service experience within HVAC industry
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- HVAC technical / vocational training is preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.