Project Manager (2022-20311)
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc., is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Project Manager position for our Sales Operations group located at our Houston, Tx branch. The Project Manager is responsible for managing resources, schedules, and financials and adhere to project management guidelines and principles throughout the initiatives. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery. The Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of business objectives, within the specified time and cost constraints as well as achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://careers.daikincomfort.com/and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.Qualifications
Nature & Scope:
- Works within knowledge
- Applies independent judgement and effective decision making skills
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, tools & software
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Understand of interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proficient knowledge with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Mapics
- Experience using various project management tools and systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with teams and build relationships
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Business acumen
- Continuing Education
- Developing Budgets
- Process Improvement
- Attention to Detail
- 3 – 5 years in project management
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- PMP certification preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.