Full-Time Door Manufacturer/Laborer (39707T002)
84 Lumber Company is immediately looking for a Full-time Door Manufacturer/Laborer to assist in the production of interior doors, exterior doors and other millwork items. We're located at 8340 Flint St, Lenexa, KS 66215.
84 Lumber is the nation’s leading building material supplier with over 250 stores nationwide. To learn more about 84 Lumber and prepare for your interview, please visit our YouTube channel here: [Register to View] or on Tik Tok @84lumbercompany
The Door Shop Manufacturer is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working on a Door Pre-hanging assembly line and keeping up on routine maintenance of equipment
- Using Power Saws, Air Nail Guns, Staplers and other tools needed to prep wood material used to assemble doors
- Pick and pull production material as needed
- Load, unload, store and package material as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and observe all safety rules posted.
Schedule: 7AM-4PM Monday-Friday
Pay: Up to $18/hr.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision. 3 buckets of time off; Sick pay, PTO, and vacation time. 401k profit sharing- this means that a portion of 84 Lumber's pre-tax profits is contributed to our employees' retirement accounts. And a referral program. Refer an associate to any of our full-time positions and receive up to $1000. Ask your recruiter for a breakdown.
*84 Lumber believes in second chances and rehabilitation. Disclosing a criminal history will NOT automatically disqualify you from employment. Each situation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Failure to disclose all requested information may result in your ineligibility for employment or continued employment.
This position requires working in a highly precarious place and near moving mechanical parts. This position requires working outdoors and being exposed to wet, humid, extremely hot or extremely cold conditions. This position is exposed to vibrations, risk of electrical shock, airborne particles and toxic chemicals.
Requires frequent standing, walking, hearing, use of hands and arms, grasping, handling, feeling, climbing, balancing, crawling, stooping kneeling, crouching, and lifts up to 80 pounds. Rarely this position will be sitting.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; deal with problems involving a few concrete variables and standardized situations.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations.
Knowledge of carpentry or experience with wood products a plus.