Roof Truss Builders & Framers - Mountain Home, ID (4281AC001)
Are you a motivated individual looking to take the first step toward a rewarding and profitable career? 84 Lumber is immediately hiring hard-working, dedicated associates to fill our truss manufacturing teams.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner who is team-oriented and ready to step into a fast-paced position that has the potential to lead to a lifelong career. No experience? No problem. 84 Lumber’s world-class training program will teach you what you need to get started.
84 Lumber’s benefits, direct control over your own pay, and “Ladder of Opportunity” promotions structure make it easy for motivated candidates to accomplish their own financial, career, and personal goals. We believe in promoting nearly 100% from within the company and look forward to helping you to build your career with 84.
- Measure pre-cut lumber to ensure dimensions are accurate
- Verify truss set-up is accurate
- Tack connector plates in place with hammer
- Operate gantry to press connector plates into position
- Ensure work area is safe, clean, and organized during and after the shift
- Ensure that assembled items meet the established quality specifications
- Assist in training new team members
- Able to stand and move for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations
- Able to read or able to learn to read a set up sheet
- Able to work 9 hours shifts
- Able to read a tape measure and use a hammer
- Able to work and think at a fast-pace
- Able to work, collaborate, and communicate effectively within the team
- Previous carpentry or assembly experience preferred.