Inside Territory Sales Manager
Inside Territory Sales Manager
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc., is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Inside Territory Sales Manager. The Inside Territory Sales Manager provides support to accounts not assigned to a Territory Sales Manager. Increases sales of HVAC products to smaller accounts including commercial accounts for prospective and established customers. Is responsible for meeting established targets and quotas. This role requires one that is results driven and has a passion for sales. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://careers.daikincomfort.com/and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Nature & Scope:
- Takes direction from Manager.
- Works within well-defined instructions.
Knowledge & Skills:
- HVAC knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Strong abilities to educate and influence partners on HVAC products and programs
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills to forecast channel sales and results
- Proven record of achieving planned quota
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees
- Ability to apply good judgement and strong work ethics and integrity on the job and results driven
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- Self-disciplined individual, who is able to manage a territory from a home-office base
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel
- 3+ years sales experience
- HVAC experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations. Some travel may be involved – up to 20%.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.