Procurement Specialist IT
- Leading regional and global strategic sourcing activities within the area of spend responsibility, including the definition of the internal customer, needs, insight of supply markets, developing sourcing strategies, activation of supplier selection and negotiation, facilitating supplier implementation and ongoing strategic supplier relationship management.
- IT relationship between Indirects Procurement and assigned UL internal stakeholder community.
- The candidate is the IT procurement expert for specified clusters within the IT spend responsibility (Software, Hardware, IT services and Telecoms). The candidate will identify opportunities and ensure service delivery to Unilever business and UL business stakeholders in conformance to IT Indirects Procurement processes and contracted commitments.
- Coordination of Regional sourcing projects with the global, regional IT Procurement teams – ensuring a seamless service to the stakeholders
- Develop and align own work plan, objectives, priorities, and processes within the context of the overall IT supply management and stakeholder community priorities and strategies.
- Lead global and regional strategic sourcing activities to professionalize the sourcing of materials/clusters of external spend within IT spend responsibility.
- Develop appropriate sourcing strategies for the cluster spends within the area of responsibility.
- Execute the sourcing strategy, including tendering, analysis, selection of and negotiation with suppliers, crafting and placing legal agreements/contracts and confidentiality agreements, and ensuring that all are conducted according to Unilever's code of business ethics and corporate social responsibility requirements.
- At least five years of general business experience.
- IT Procurement knowledge and expertise in Software, Hardware, IT services and telecoms.
- Excellent English knowledge (any other EMEA regional languages – nice to have).
- Negotiation skills.
- Relationship management.
- University degree or equivalent Procurement education (IT procurement diplomas/certifications).
- Medical care
- Multisport card
- Possibility to buy our products from top brands such as Dove, Rexona, Knorr, Ben & Jerry, Magnum, Domestos, Cif and many others at very attractive prices for you and your loved ones
- Online / stationary training
- Life insurance
- Working in a hybrid model
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.