Forklift / Warehouse Associate ($17-$20/hr)
84 Lumber’s Mission:
To Serve our customers through a team of dedicated, honest, hardworking Associates
To Supply our customers with the best quality products while providing out Associates with the safest work environment
To Save our customers by offering competitive value-added pricing for each specific market
To Provide our Associates with an environment where nothing is impossible
Why 84 Lumber?
- 84 Lumber is a leader in the building material supplier industry and is proudly family and woman owned. 84 Lumber is committed to your success and is offering a competitive benefits and compensation package to assist you along your journey with us as you build your career!
- Endless growth opportunity, we are always looking for future leaders – if you are willing to invest in 84, 84 will invest in you. Applying for an entry-level position will enable you to learn the industry in’s and out’s, providing endless growth opportunity whether you are looking for a path in management, sales or working at our Team Headquarters in Eighty Four, PA.
- By working hard, we will reward you with monthly and year-end incentive opportunities.
- We provide comprehensive training to ensure you are provided the tools you need to be successful.
Benefits provided to full-time associates:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Sick, Personal and Vacation time
- Holiday pay
Warehouse Associates are responsible for fulfilling customer orders, loading delivery trucks, unloading and stocking incoming freight as well as other tasks assigned by the store manager.
- Build loads for delivery
- Load and unload lumber and building supplies and materials
- Forklift Operation
- Maintain Warehouse
- Fulfill customer orders and keep warehouse safe and organized
- Responsible for product knowledge and layout of products in the warehouse
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one
- Be able to periodically lift up to 80 pounds
This position is located indoors, most commonly not temperature controlled. Will occasionally work outdoors and around moving mechanical parts, where they will be exposed to humidity, rain, extreme heat, extreme cold, and other weather conditions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work depends on hours of operations.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)