Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Lighting (HLI) is committed to elevating the lighting experience. Empowered by lighting solutions that integrate seamlessly into their environment, save energy, provide improved quality of light, deliver return on investment and armed with Hubbell’s unflinching support, its customers are able to think differently about how, where, and when they can use light. As one of the largest lighting fixture manufacturers in North America, it features a suite of brands that provide a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products serving the commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential markets.
350 Logistics Center Parkway, Jefferson GA 30549
Hourly Rate: $16.63 up to $18.94 per hour
Sign On Bonus: $800
- Job Title: General Warehouse Associate
- Reports To: DC Supervisor
- 1st Shift Tuesday to Friday 10 Hour Shift Overtime required (5:30am-4:00pm regular shift)(4:00am-4:00pm when OT is required)
- Use SAP RF system to either put-away or pick materials for customer shipments. Flexibility to work OT as needed is required.
- Attendance Incentives
- Productivity Incentives
- Retention Bonus
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Holidays, Illness
- Competitive benefits package
- Employee discount program
- Overtime pay
- 680,000 square foot new facility
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately and efficiently put-away or pick material
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Participate in team/safety meetings.
- Maintain the cleanliness and integrity of the facility through the 5s methodology.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- This description outlines the major duties and responsibilities assigned to this job. The employee may be required to perform other duties not covered in this description
- Demonstrate ability to interact and communicate well within all levels of the organization.
Skills and Experience
- Capable of handling multiple task at once.
- Demonstrate ability to adjust to sudden changes in operational goals/demands.
- Detailed/results oriented.
- Operate Power Industrial Truck.
- 1-2 years’ experience in warehouse.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out simple instructions from oral or written communications.
- Current certification on Warehouse equipment.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.