Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our Facilities Technician position at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The Facilities Technician performs facility maintenance duties at assigned facilities. Provides guidance, instruction, direction to assigned group of facilities technicians. Responsible for task assignment and ensuring technicians have proper tools and materials to complete tasks and safety huddles. Advises facilities supervisor/manager of any issues pertaining to operation of infrastructure. Respond to maintenance issues in a professional and timely manner. Assist with all aspects of facility maintenance. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.Qualifications
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in basic construction, wiring, plumbing, basic electrical maintenance, equipment maintenance, HVAC systems, pneumatics and technical work
- Ability to use various tools and equipment
- Troubleshooting skills
- Core mechanical skills
- Skilled in Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedures
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good computer skills – Excel, E-Mail, Word, Data entry
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to read and or understand written and verbal policy, instructions and directions in English
- General knowledge of department-specific functions
- Ability to safely operate industrial equipment; lift trucks / pickers; in house training and certification required
- Minimum 2 years of industrial facility maintenance experience required
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Associates degree in mechanical field or graduation from a trade school, preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.