Engineer, Facilities 3
Engineer, Facilities 3
Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Facilities Engineer position located at our DTTP - Waller, TX location. The Facilities Engineer shall be responsible for developing, planning and overseeing projects designed to ensure safe and efficient operations of the facility. These duties shall include the over site of buildings and grounds, the upkeep of production support equipment required for the daily production of finished goods and equipment installation and modification. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website [Register to View] and submitting your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin's American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
- Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
- Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] —an organization that brings opportunity to over 60,000 employees worldwide. Feel free to learn about the Company and it's brands by visiting the career site [Register to View]
Nature & Scope:
- May provide guidance.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be skilled in all aspects of Facilities engineering.
- Must be proficient in hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical components and construction.
- Experience with advanced HVAC systems, Compressed air system, Industrial and Domestic WWTP, and all MEP needs.
- General understanding of rigging equipment, Built Up Roof Systems, HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical and Industrial construction
- Strong Electrical or Mechanical background
- Ability to read and interpret general blueprints and drawings
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs and CAD.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills including project management
- Ability to build / establish positive work relationships with internal and external customers
- Effective vendor relationship management skills
- Ability to apply good judgement, strong work ethics and integrity on the job
- 10 plus years of experience in a large, fast pace manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities