Product Marketing Engineering Intern
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
Our customers are at the core of everything we do, and our Product Marketing Engineering Interns are a key participant in this engagement. In this role, you will use your technical background to identify ways to grow, attract and engage customers with broad and targeted promotions. You will develop an in-depth knowledge of analog and digital markets, applications, and customers while promoting TI’s wide product portfolio. You will work with the sales force and internal TI teams to increase design wins and net revenue for your assigned products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting market studies for the products you are supporting
- Providing product training for the sales channels
- Analyzing revenue associated with key parts within your products groups.
- Providing forecast information by product family
- Conducting analysis of the web presence for your products to enable customers better interface with TI
- Participating in new product launch activities and ensuring customers and the worldwide sales force are aware of new product introductions for the products assigned
- Working closely with development and business teams to evaluate product development strategies and market development needs
Put your talent to work with us as a Product Marketing Engineer Intern – change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related field
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.