Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
District Sales Manager - GTA
Hubbell Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of quality electrical products serving all market segments. We are well established in Canada and currently seeking a top performing sales management professional to join us in growing our market segments
870 Brock Rd S
Pickering, ON L1W 1Z8 Canada
Responsible within an assigned geographic territory, for the sales of business unit products & services. Development of strong relationships with channel partners & grow sales in the district. Manage & develop the sales force, including recruitment, training, motivation, discipline, termination & all other customary aspects of sales force management. Reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales Management - Mentor & train your team; Ensure effective time management among the team in concert w/strategic direction; Drive team to maximize margin
- Sales Responsibilities - Apply product features & benefits to provide value add solutions; Develop strong network of contractors & end users; Develop strong channel relationships & gain share of shelf space
- Metrics & Reporting - Reporting as required; Performance to quota planning & execution; Price realization
- Represent Hubbell professionally
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university – Business, Marketing or Sales
- 3 years minimum of either year’s related experience &/or training; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office, e-mail, sales force & other PC application skills.
- Identifies & resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers & analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Driver’s license required
Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing
Associates Degree in Management