Accelerated Management Program - Operations (Summer)
Accelerated Management Program - Operations
Seeking a career and not just a job? Daikin is looking for students to join our Accelerated Management Program (AMP). AMP can provide you with the tools you need for success within our company. On this twelve month program, you will work hands-on from the ground up and be provided with the opportunity to explore the facets of our company that could fit your personal skills and interests. Daikins Accelerated Management Program includes two focuses: Branch Operations and Outside Sales Track
Branch Operations Focus
Focus your career on service oriented and relationship-based selling. You will work from the ground up to ensure you have a solid foundation of product, operational and customer knowledge to excel in your career. Parts of this track involve:
- Counter Sales: Work face-to-face with customers while gaining product knowledge and learning our systems and processes.
- Warehouse: Hands-on experience with our products, including shipping and receiving materials.
- Inside/Showroom Sales: Further develop the daily skills needed to become a successful Branch leader, while building relationships with our customers and sales force.
- Other aspects include: developing leadership skills, providing accurate pricing and inventory information, and developing and maintaining relationships
Outside Sales Focus
Help drive business development and prospecting. You will start your fast-track training into outside sales with an actual territory in one of designated markets.
- Managing Customer priorities: Learn the importance of meeting the customers demand for quick response times, on-site solutions, and on-time complete delivery. You will also focus time on learning how to manage all sales functions for existing and prospective customers.
- Houston Training: Visit our corporate location in Houston, TX to network and build relationships with corporate leaders and other support teams.
- Other aspects include: a focus on new business development, meeting sales goals, and building relationships with key stakeholders
The AMP will provide you with a roadmap for success and support you with mentors and formal training. Are you ready to accelerate your career? Apply today!
- Bachelors degree in Management, Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurial Studies (or similar)
- Graduation Date: May 2022
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA (overall and major);
- Successful students would have the following skills: detailed oriented, leadership, team oriented, self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must have long term flexibility in location within the region (but national opportunities may be available as well) and be willing to relocate for career opportunity upon completion of program;
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship now and in the future.
- The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a persons race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.