Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
PCX Corporation is the leading integrator of engineered and pre-fabricated electrical/mechanical systems for the modular data center, commercial and industrial markets. Our product offerings include but are not limited to Modular Data Centers, Power Equipment Centers, Custom Integrated Switchboards, and pre-manufactured indoor/outdoor electrical distribution centers. We are seeking innovative and talented professionals to join our team. You can visit our website at [Register to View]
for more information.
The PCX Inventory Control Manager is responsible for managing the organization's inventory and assets in support of production activities. The Inventory Control Manager will ensure that all inventory is monitored within the ERP system and materials are available to meet production needs. This role will collaborate with production, procurement, engineering, and logistics at two locations in North Carolina.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and provide direction for all warehouse personnel and operations. Build an effective team capable of meeting the demands of the business.
- Lead in the development, implementation, and support of inventory management / supply chain initiatives and capabilities that support overall company and brand goals.
- Maintain 95% inventory accuracy in all classes of inventory through detailed tracking and strict cycle counting procedures.
- Evaluate inventory levels and drive initiatives to reduce stock levels while increasing inventory turns.
- Monitor production schedule to ensure that materials are always available to meet manufacturing needs.
- Ensure that all shipping requests are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Standardize the process to ensure non-signaled activities are tracked and executed in advance of required need dates consistently across production lines.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving in investigating inventory variance, determine root cause and implement corrective actions while thinking along unconventional lines.
- Monitor inventory. Work with Procurement, Materials Management and Operations to optimize material availability and resolve any issues that may affect the schedule.
- Identify problems and assist with improvement actions.
- Participate in and/or run weekly meetings.
- Adheres to PCX Quality Management System and ISO9001 standards.
- Must follow PCX safety guidelines and requirements. Wears required PPE at all times.
- Works in a timely, efficient manner to meet all daily performance objectives.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Extensive practical experience with SAP or other applicable MRP software
- Must be able to work in a team environment which requires cooperating with others, offering help when needed, and maintaining positive work relationships
370 Spectrum Dr
Knightdale, NC 27545
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.