Territory Sales Manager
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Daikin Comfort Technologies Distribution, Inc., is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Territory Sales Manager position for our Sales Operations group located at our Lewis Center, OH branch. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, maintaining, developing and growing a volume driven and profitable base of up to approximately 50 target and core dealers. Insure that each member of the dealer base is completely aware of the features and benefits of COD products and services and that each A Plus Dealer completely understands the contents and purpose of the A Plus Dealer Manuel and program. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://careers.daikincomfort.com/and submitting your resume.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noopener">Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Nature & Scope:
- Grow sales volume/revenue within assigned territory
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient sales ability with the ability to build and action a robust sales plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office and internal systems like CRM, expense reporting, etc.
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills with the ability to generate new business through negotiating and carrying out a sales plan
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to focus and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and drawings/plans
- Knowledge of HVAC products, services, customers and market trends
- Demonstrates discernment and sound judgment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience preferably within the HVAC industry
- HVAC experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
- Frequent travel to/from customer sites; occasional travel for company meetings/events.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.