Clerk, General Store I
High West Distillery & Saloon is seeking a committed, service-oriented individual who is passionate about educating our customers about our internationally recognized products. High West Distillery & Saloon is a rapidly growing company with ample opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer incentives based on meeting and exceeding objectives, health insurance, 401k plan, paid company holidays, PTO and annual product allowance.
- Welcome guests and offer assistance throughout customer’s full shopping experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of High West’s merchandise & products while staying current on our sales, promotions and all purchase and exchange policies.
- Open and close cash registers: separate charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balance cash drawers, and make deposits.
- Ticket, arrange, and display merchandise to promote sales. Offer gift wrapping or packaging assistance for guest purchases.
- Maintain cleanliness of store shelves, counters, and tables.
- Monitor and recognize security risks and thefts and know how to prevent or handle these situations should they arise.
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Process payments by totaling purchases and processing cash or credit accounts.
- Inventory current stock and place requests for new stock or special orders as needed. Complete monthly inventory checks in coordination with Inventory Coordinator.
- 1-2 years of experience in retail environment.
- Cash management skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be a positive team player and have effective communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation.
- General knowledge and enthusiasm for craft distilling and spirits
- Efficient in Excel, Word docs, computer skills, and basic knowledge with Power Point.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Works outdoors/indoors
- Works in warm/cold climates
- Works in high places
- Works on wet surfaces
- Is exposed to loud noise, fumes and/or toxic chemicals
- Works near moving, mechanical parts and lift truck traffic
- Must be able to move up to 55 lbs
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job TypePart time
Job AreaHospitality & Retail
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).