Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HPS is deeply engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility purposes, and has been actively growing that segment of the business. HPS roots have historically been in high voltage transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used by electric utilities. HPS products are also used in the civil construction, transportation, gas and water industries.
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
1 Andrew's Way
Cuba, MO 65453
This position requires testing the core, epoxy application and insulating the core with caps and strips. Caps are secured to the top and bottom of the core and strips are attached to the ID and OD of the core using tape.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Perform operation in an efficient manner
- Follow all safety and work rules
- Perform required operator PMs-
- Perform 5S requirements and keeping department clean
- Verify correct materials are used per design requirements
- Assure that all products meet the highest standard of quality.
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to measure dimensions using tape measure
- Must understand measurements using standard and metric measuring devices.
- Record operational data on specified forms or computer software.
- Ability to operate a hoist properly and safely.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Read, use, and understand measuring devices
- Have the ability to stand for extensive periods of time
- Be punctual, reliable and have a good work ethic
- Must be able to work independently and foster teamwork with others
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.