BEOL Reliability Engineer
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
Texas Instruments is actively seeking a Reliability Engineer to join our team. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Texas Instruments is looking for an energetic engineer with a passion for reliability. We are searching for a self-directed, highly motivated engineer to join our team.
Electromigration testing and assessment.
TCAD Thermal / Mechanical / Electrical Simulations of BEOL stacks
BEOL TDDB of dielectric stacks and films for Analog and Digital Applications
Interpreting Failure Analysis of BEOL failure modes
Develop advanced measurement methodologies
Assess the impact of process on EM & BEOL reliability.
Develop new test capability.
Test structure design to evaluate new concepts and build models.
PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics or Materials Science or Mechanical Engineering or related degree
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.