Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees.
Hubbell Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of quality electrical products serving all market segments. We are well established in Canada and currently seeking a top performing sales professional to join us in growing our market segments.
870 Brock Rd S
Pickering, ON L1W 1Z8
Responsible within an assigned geographic territory, for the sales of business unit products and services. Development of strong relationships with channel partners and grow sales in the district. Manage and develop the sales force, including recruitment, training, motivation, discipline, termination and all other customary aspects of sales force management. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implement selling strategies across Quebec & the Atlantic Region; you will work with your team focusing on driving results.
- You have electrical distribution knowledge, achievements and working experience over 5 years.
- You have an understanding of Quebec & the Atlantic Region upstream, midstream and downstream markets – minimum of 3 years working with end users, engineering, industrial contractors and key distribution channels.
- You are an excellent communicator (in both French and English), a strategic thinker, have strong leadership and enjoy working independently.
- Educated and technically minded, you have a track record of sales growth and developing talent.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university – Business, Marketing or Sales
- 3 years minimum of either year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient computer skills
- Driver’s license required
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. For Eastern Region English and French skills required.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office, e-mail, sales force and other PC application skills.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Works well in group problem solving situations.
Bachelors Degree in Business or Management
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.