Intern, Field Marketing
Over the course of the summer, the Intern, Field Marketing, will support the Central Business Unit and drive key Field Marketing initiatives that position the team for innovation and growth while accomplishing immediate business results. This will require a focus on long-term thinking and establishment of best-in-class programming, technology, measurement and reporting tools; in conjunction with execution and activation. The successful candidate will have the ability to consistently innovate, have a keen understanding of the consumer and develop methods and tools to maximize resources to develop strategic sponsorship plans.
- Seeks out and is informed of latest consumer engagement trends across social, experiential, venue technology, festival technology and music industries.
- Develop and organize national Field Marketing program summary system
- Collaborate with field marketing team on activation execution for critical CBU sports sponsorship programs like NBA, NHL, and MLB teams
- Provide intelligence reports on new technologies available to market products
- Research third-party vendors that provide new technologies that Field Marketing teams can leverage to bring the CBI portfolio brands to life.
- Work with Field Marketing teams to research & uncover consumer insights to build strategic marketing plans.
- Completing junior year and working towards degree in Marketing, Sports Marketing, Sports Management and/or relevant field of study
- Creative, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to multi-task and work well with others as a team
- Desire to understand the commercial side of a CPG company with a heavy sales interface
- Passion for sports, music, entertainment, lifestyle and partnership marketing and learning about omnichannel 360-degree consumer touchpoints.
- Understanding of, or willingness to learn, brand strategy and how to implement it across various consumer touchpoints.
- Passion for cultural Sponsorship and Events world – including sports, music, wine & food, and similar events
- Ability to work in a cross functional, high pace environment in both virtual and in-person form
- Creative thinker not intimidated to propose creative new ideas to enhance marketing programming making it more relevant and engaging
- Strong communication skills across all forms of communication (written, presentation) with varying audiences (marketing/sales leadership, distributors, internal, field sales, field marketing sponsorship partners and agencies).
- Ability to use consumer insights, syndicated information and other metrics to build business cases and analysis around sponsorship opportunities and ROI evaluation.
- Highly organized as well as ability to be highly flexible in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Job TypeFull time
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).