Intern, Trade Marketing Retail Promotions
The Intern, Trade Marketing, will support in the planning, fulfillment, execution, and development of seasonal national programs in support of the Constellation Brands Beer Division. They will work across a spectrum of internal clients including Brand, E-Commerce, Field Marketing, Sponsorships, Legal, Procurement and Sales to ensure alignment with and achievement of short- and long-term business goals. They will support the Associate Manager as a project manager, overseeing the inception and execution of national programs, ensuring successful delivery of timelines while maintaining brand standards. The successful candidate will have the ability to consistently innovate, have a keen understanding of the consumer and develop methods and tools to maximize resources to develop promotional materials to support national retail programming.
- Work on special projects to help identify opportunities to drive purchase for Constellation’s beer brands
- Assists the Associate Manager with the development of national strategies and tactics to build brands at retail and drive purchase intent
- Helps to manage the execution of national retail programs by working with below the line agencies on the creative development of promotional graphics
- Gains exposure to the annual brand planning process
- Assists in the creation of resources and tools to support the national programs
- Supports Associate Manager in the development of program activation sheets that Sales will leverage to sell programs into key accounts
- Undergraduate majoring in Marketing, Business, Public Relations or Advertising
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Requires excellent written and oral skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Must have excellent customer service skills with the ability to work with and present to both internal and external customers.
- Works well in a fast-paced, action-oriented team where priorities constantly change, and time frames are critical. Must manage time well and be highly organized in the delivery of multiple deliverables across multiple programs and Brands
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to work from late May to August
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Job TypeFull time
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).