Manufacturing Process Engineer - Photo (RFAB) (210005MH_Richardson)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
Texas Instruments is looking for an energetic engineer with a passion for process. This position provides the opportunity to drive continual improvement at all levels. Our team is primarily focused on driving improved procedures and processes. We are searching for a self-directed, highly motivated engineer to join our team.
The responsibilities of a Manufacturing Process Engineer in this role include:
- Support manufacturing operations in a process sustaining role.
- Perform lot and equipment dispositions to support the continuous flow of production and to minimize cycle time in a high-volume manufacturing 300mm wafer Fab running Analog Technologies.
- Develop and implement improved methods of manufacturing, procedures, and processes that result in improved efficiencies, yields, machine operations, and quality.
- Implement project or improvement plans for areas of responsibility including but not limited to: efficiency improvements, cost reduction, quality improvement programs, new product support, and other process improvements.
- Identify systematic problems in either process or equipment, identify root cause, communicate findings, drive or support tasks for resolution.
- Support the manufacturing ramp with execution of equipment/process startup, process experiments (SWRs).
- Participate in data analysis and problem resolution
- Develop new processes for existing or future technologies with high performance and low cost to produce world class quality.
- Support the manufacturing ramp of existing and future fab with execution of equipment installation from a process perspective, process startup, and process release.
- Use SPC (statistical process control), statistics, and DOE to analyze data.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Physics, Electrical Engineering Technology, Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- 3 years job related experience working in semiconductor manufacturing Fabs
Required / Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous wafer Fab and/or startup experience. (required)
- Prior experience with Photolithography processes with regards to process setup, characterization, and process development. (required)
- Knowledge of ASML Scanners, Nikon Stepper, TEL Tracks is a plus.
- SEM / Overlay metrology knowledge / experience.
- Photo Pattern defect knowledge / experience.
- Ability / willingness to work in a team environment to the Fab goals
- The ability to analyze electrical parameters and yield is a plus.
- Ability to quickly gather and analyze data to resolve issues.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects.
- Ability to effectively deal with a dynamically changing environment.
- Must be able to communicate and effectively work with others on cross functional teams.
- Must be able to work with aggressive timelines and drive for timely results that meet or exceed Fab goals.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.