Manufacturing Process Technician - All Modules (Dallas/Richardson/Sherman, TX)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job
Texas Instruments is looking for skilled Process Technicians to join our team as our factories continue to grow and expand in 300mm technologies. This posting is for multiple positions in North Texas.
Modules we're hiring in: CMP, Thermal, EPI, Implant, Photo, Plasma, Thin Film, Wet, Parametric Test, Metrology/YE
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
As a process technician in one of our clean rooms, you will perform technical tests and experiments for engineering in the wafer fabrication area of semiconductor manufacturers. Once the product is on the line, the process technician monitors, audits and provides guidance to line operators. Process technicians also test new products and provide technical assistance to process development and engineering personnel.
This technician will be an invaluable part of the team, interfacing and communicating with engineering and manufacturing groups across the fab to ensure all issues are solved appropriately and efficiently. Additionally, you will provide process and product support to the organization and address production concerns and disposition of production material.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Associate’s degree in any Technical related field and/or equivalent Military Electronics training and/or relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Industry or Semiconductor Experience
- Previous experience as a technician in a wafer fab
- Ability to identify, multi-task, and resolve multiple priority issues quickly and efficiently to improve overall fab performance
- Ability to learn and understand process flow quickly, and support the engineering organization as needed
- Outstanding organizational, teaming, and troubleshooting skills on electrical and mechanical systems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong collaborative skills in team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.