Equipment Engineer - All Modules (Dallas/Richardson/Sherman, TX) (210007XD_Richardson)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
TI is experiencing tremendous growth across all of our factories and we continue to expand in 300mm technologies.We're looking for experienced equipment engineers to join our team. This posting is for multiple positions available in Richardson, TX, Dallas, TX and Sherman, TX.
Do you want to work for an organization that values your opinion? Do you want to work for an organization where you can play a pivotal role in several different areas? Look no further. As a Texas Instruments Equipment Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work in a vibrant and dynamic team oriented environment.
• Evaluating, selecting, and ordering equipment that is most appropriate and cost effective for the manufacture of company products
• Overseeing the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment
• Keeping current on equipment manufacturers' technical notices, upgrades and safety issues
• Studying equipment performance and reliability
• Establishing programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process
• Providing technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair and process engineering organizations
• Defining and writing preventative maintenance schedules
• BS degree EE/ECE, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, Physics or related engineering degree
• At least 1 year of relevant experience working in a semiconductor manufacturing environment as an Equipment Engineer
• Semiconductor Equipment Engineering Experience – Any Module
• Experience on tool monitoring and interdiction software, and equipment maintenance and documentation
• Working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing, and SPC techniques. Experienced with semiconductor cleanroom protocol and behaviors.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.