Machine Operator - Cuba, MO (826714800)
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.Brand Overview
Meramec Instrument TransformerPosting Address
1 Andrews Way
Cuba, Mo 65453Position Overview
Duties are generally performed under the direct supervision of the production supervisor. This position includes installing insulation to terminals per the production specification sheet.Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to set up finishing machine, understanding settings and functions, and ensure machine is running properly to avoid unnecessary down time.
- Perform pre-inspection and post-inspection of cores and materials.
- Finish units to the production specification sheet.
- Ability to operate a hoist properly and safely.
- Read, use, and understand measuring devices
- Have the ability to stand for extensive periods of time
- Be punctual, reliable and have a good work ethic
- Must be able to work independently and foster teamwork with others
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.