E&I TECHNICIAN- Wallula, WA (Mill)
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
We are seeking resumes for Electricians and Instrument Technicians for the Maintenance Department at our Wallula, WA facility. We currently have (2) openings.
- Maintaining strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, installing, repairing and maintaining process devices and equipment
- Monitoring and providing feedback on equipment conditions and potential failure risks
- You’ll be required to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Electricians - Experience in AC/DC motors, controls, three phase power distribution equipment, lighting, conduit, troubleshooting electrical equipment and understanding of how to read schematics.
- Knowledge of electrical codes and proficient with PLCs desired.
- Instrument Technicians - Experience with problem solving, troubleshooting, installing, repairing and maintaining industrial process devices and equipment.
- Completed a two-year formal training including AC/DC theory, process control, calibration or equivalent experience.
All candidates will be required to pass the company's standardized aptitude test for final consideration.
This position is not eligible for relocation benefits
- State Certified Journeyperson/training -Electrical
- 2 years credited technical schooling instrumentation
- Experience in preventative maintenance
- Demonstrated above average computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
PCA offers a competitive compensation & benefits package.
All qualified applicants must apply at [Register to View]
to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $32.96
- Max Hiring Rate $39.62