As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
We are seeking applicants for an Electrician in our International Falls, MN Paper Mill.
The International Falls facility is one of two White Paper Mills owned by Packaging Corporation of America.
- Install, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot electronic control systems and PLC’s
- Install, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot DC & AC machinery
- Install, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot variable speed AC & DC drives
- Install, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot control equipment and instrumentation
- Documentation updates and print reading
- Follow electrical safe practices
- 3 years’ experience or completion of a formal 4 year electrical apprenticeship program or equivalent training and experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Have knowledge of electronic control systems, drives, and PLC’s in a paper manufacturing environment
- Ability to install, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot DC & AC machinery
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic controls systems, diagrams, and PLC’s
- Have knowledge of safe electrical practices
PCA provides a competitive comprehensive benefits package.
All qualified applicants must apply at [Register to View]
to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Pay Type Hourly