Maintenance Planner (6236)
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
We are seeking applicants for a Maintenance Planner in our International Falls, MN Paper Mill. The International Falls facility is one of two White Paper Mills owned by Packaging Corporation of America.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and executing maintenance work in a process area.
- Provide leadership and direction regarding safety, quality, and productivity in the maintenance department.
- Maintain equipment availability, cost controls, and housekeeping in a process area.
- Supervise hourly craft personnel and contract services.
- Establish utilization of the asset management system.
- Technical education and 5 years of experience in a craft or maintenance related position.
- High standard of safety awareness, strong communication skills, and excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Strong technical and maintenance skills.
- Solid working knowledge of PC applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Results oriented and knowledgeable of asset management and proactive maintenance techniques.
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading a team preferred, or a strong understanding of the importance of open communication and information sharing among co-workers
- Must be able to travel as necessary and authorized to work in the U.S.
- 5 years of experience in Maintenance.
PCA provides a competitive comprehensive benefits package.
All qualified applicants must apply at [Register to View]
to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Pay Type Salary