Machine Operator - 3rd shift
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
A machine operator (operator) has the primary responsibility to meet the safety, quality, and productivity expectations of an assigned piece of equipment. The operator will interact with supervision, maintenance, and other plant personnel to ensure customer orders are produced safely, correctly, and are available for customer delivery based on a delivery schedule.
· Work as part of a team in a fast-paced manufacturing operation
· Follow all Company rules and policies
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
· High School diploma or GED
· Ability to listen, read, and communicate in English
· Currently hiring for work on 3rd shift
· Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
· Good communication skills and willingness to learn
· Ability to work/lead as part of a 2-person team
· Ability to lift 50 lbs
· Ability to be at work as scheduled
· Positive safety attitude
· Corrugated packaging environment experience
· Prior experience in operating corrugated packaging production equipment
· Prior manufacturing environment experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Ability to perform assigned work, both mentally and physically, in a fast-paced manufacturing environment safely and to production expectations.
All qualified applicants must apply at [Register to View]
to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Pay Type Hourly