As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
People • Customers • Trust
- Project management of capital projects throughout the Mill.
- Provide technical assistance in daily operational activities Mill-wide.
- Design, implement, maintain and improve Mill processes, equipment, components, products, and systems for industrial purposes.
- Operate ACAD engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with Specifications, codes, and operating requirements.
- Supervise project team members as necessary.
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of systems, and location drawings to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Paper Science or Chemical Engineering.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience in related field or previous co-op/internships.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and within time constraints.
- Must exhibit excellent communication, analytical, organizational and interaction skills.
All qualified applicants must apply at [Register to View]
to be considered.
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Pay Type Salary