Technician, Wall Crew - Gardener (8261_R-973287)
- You're able to work all days of the week on a flexible schedule
- typical hours are Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm
- You enjoy working independently and as a team
- You're familiar with a variety of horticulture methods, techniques and solutions
- You have skills in using garden tools and operating heavy equipment
- You have experience in maintaining garden beds, containers and landscape plants
- You understand the proper techniques in planting and pruning shrubs and trees
- You have high standards and think strategically
- You're stimulated by challenges
You'll make an impact by...
- Acting as a green space Subject Matter Expert - Own and manage assigned garden areas
- Knowledgeable in pest and disease identification that may need chemical application to resolve issue
- Articulating complex information clearly and easily - Research information and provide context in a way that establishes measures of success and identifies improvement opportunities
- 0-1 years' experience in landscaping/gardening industry
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, education assistance with college degrees, company discounts, military service pay, adoption expense reimbursement, and more.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see [Register to View] Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications: A commercial driving record with no convictions for DUI, DWI, OUI within the last five (5) years. A commercial driving record with not more than two (2) moving violations in the last three (3) years. Able to read and speak the English language as required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. Able to successfully complete a DOT physical and secure medical certification of at least one year. Be at least 21 years of age. No preventable accidents while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years. No serious traffic violations, as defined by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
301 SE J ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6129, United States of America