Senior Manager II, Procurement - International Strategic Sourcing (8261_R-978140)
- Support Procurement Transformation efforts through collaboration with cross functional and multi-market management teams to identify, develop and implement the Road Map of key strategic programs including but not limited to Sourcing Process, Category Strategy, Supplier Relationship Management, Risk and Demand Management,
- Demonstrate persuasive leadership and collaboration skills in influencing markets to adopt procurement transformation policies and best practices, provide data, collaborate on identification and execution of local and multi-market strategic sourcing opportunities
- Monitor global supply markets to provide insights on category spend and savings opportunities based on rigorous data analysis, industry benchmarks and experience.
- Conduct complex analyses in support of external supplier negotiations; create supporting materials for the team's negotiation preparation (key messages, BATNA, fact-based levers, marketplace trends, etc.). Research industry benchmarks in contract to existing practices to find opportunities for improvement (pricing, quality, product changes, service levels, and trends).
- Program manage the in-market sourcing plans, including project pipeline management, regular status reporting, developing communication material for key stakeholders, and risk/issue management.
- Complete ongoing performance tracking methods of strategic initiatives, measuring effectiveness against KPIs and compliance while providing regular reporting to team lead and stakeholders.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- Bilingual English/Spanish and or English/Mandarin preferred
- Experienced in procurement transformation
- Ability to develop qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Develop strategic procurement processes to enable internal stakeholders to minimize Total Cost of Ownership.
- Experience in working in a Global, matrixed organization and working with multiple countries to identify and execute strategic sourcing opportunities
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Option 1: Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, economics, technology, or related field and 5 years' experience in procurement strategy, contract management, analytics, or related field. Option 2: 6 years' experience in procurement strategy, contract management, analytics, or related field and 2 years' experience leading cross-functional teams/projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Experience with cross-functional teams, Supervisory experience
CPPM - Certified Professional Purchasing Manager - Certification
701 S. WALTON BLVD., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America