(USA) Senior Manager I, Strategic Account Management - REMOTE - Toys
- You're seller obsessed and relationship driven.
- You're a visionary always looking for ways to distinguish from the competition.
- You thrive in constantly evolving, fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- You're results-oriented with a proven track record of leadership and taking ownership to produce exceptional results.
- You build trust quickly and can lead by influence with the ability to translate between commercial and operational audiences.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
- You are creative and resilient - always looking for new ways to approach problems and drive business performance.
- You enjoy the learning journey and like working with your manager and partners to continue to add to your tool box.
You'll make an impact by:
- Managing strategic accounts: Serve as a strategic consultant/account manager - accountable for driving business growth across a portfolio of strategic sellers. Develop strategies with sellers to expand selection, improve offer quality and drive operational improvements across their business.
- Driving seller growth: Partner with strategic sellers to drive organic growth by expanding selection, improving offer quality, and managing in-stock. Serve as a primary account executive for a portfolio of partners and act as a trusted advisor, ensuring long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships.
- Improving discoverability: Develop a category marketing plan - including events, site placements and promotions - that drives incremental traffic and GMV.
- Working cross-functionally: Collaborate with Product Management, Strategy, Operations, Site and Marketing to deliver best-in-class customer and seller experiences.
- Advocating for the platform: Champion and evangelize our platform, and its evolving capabilities, to our Marketplace sellers. Drive awareness and adoption of new seller services including Walmart Fulfilment Services (WFS) and Walmart Connect.
- Managing business performance: Lead annual and quarterly business planning and performance tracking for strategic sellers and partners. Conduct deep dive analysis on issues effecting seller business performance and implement corrective actions. Drive performance against P&L levers including gross merchandise value (GMV) and contribution profit.
- Leading and developing talent: Manage, coach and train a team of high-performing account managers that continuously meet or exceed their account goals and revenue targets.
- Autonomous Work: Will be responsible for management of the above and action with limited manager oversight.
- 7+ years of successful retail or eCommerce experience
- Previous general manager/category management with P&L responsibility strongly preferred
- Ability to think strategically while delivering detailed execution
- Experience in leading commercial teams and managing change
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team to drive business positive outcomes
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field and 3 years' experience in Business Management, Marketing, Omni-Channel
Merchandising, or a related area. Option 2: 5 years' experience in Business Management, Marketing, Omni-Channel Merchandising, or a related
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Business Management, Marketing, Omni-Channel Merchandising, or a related area
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America