PGIM Quantitative Solutions - Performance Analyst (R-106992)
Job Classification:Investment Management - Investments
The Performance Analyst within PGIM Quantitative Solutions (PGIM QS) works as part of a team to provides analytical information on the performance of institutional accounts and mutual funds to the various internal departments. This role will work closely with the PGIM QS Investment management teams, distribution, marketing, compliance, and senior management. The Performance Analyst will interface with internal groups/individuals in determining and fulfilling reporting/analytics needs, particularly for equity and multi-asset strategies. Areas of production include individual account performance, benchmark performance, portfolio attribution, portfolio characteristics, portfolio statistics and ad-hoc requests that support the firm.
PGIM Quantitative Solutions (PGIM QS) manages quantitative equity and global multi-asset solutions as part of PGIM. Our culture is inclusive and collaborative. We seek employees from varied academic, work, and life circumstances who can contribute investment ability, intellectual capital, and creative solutions to our organization. We are looking for smart, talented team-players at all stages of their careers who are passionate about solving our clients' challenges.
- Monitor daily investment performance reconciliation process and performance results
- Understanding of portfolio risk and risk statistics, TE, IR, Standard Deviation, etc.
- Prepare performance reports to aid in analyzing investment performance results and reporting, including attribution/characteristics analysis.
- Assist in creating, interpreting and analyzing report results.
- Perform monthly reporting requirements and manage performance processes.
- Interaction with Operations team to investigate performance issues.
- Performance reporting via email and/or portals
- Manage the identification and resolving of issues relating to daily/monthly performance measurement and attribution.
Your Required Skills:
- At least 1 - 3 years of work experience in the investment sector
- Experience with equity and multi-asset strategies performance/attribution/analytics.
- Understanding of performance including performance calculations, attribution analysis, portfolio characteristics.
- High degree of proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge of Factset or Eagle Investment System is a plus
- Attention to detail and concern for accuracy.
PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.5 trillion in assets under management, and 38 offices spanning 16 countries, PGIM is among the world’s top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm’s ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality.
Prudential is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. We encourage employees to utilize the internal “Skills Accelerator” to hone their skills and explore the opportunities available to them within Prudential.-
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.